Saturday, December 5, 2009

HEARD ON THE STREET

I gotta go home, watch Everybody Hates Chris and eat like a pig.

We get high or “get our muscles relaxed.” That’s what we call it.

Who doesn’t like to get slapped with a boob?

She can be such an iffy Jehovah’s Witness when she wants to.

It doesn’t make any juice, so there’s nothing really to swallow.

Yo, that ain’t a mutt, bro.

I’m pissed as a Bears fan and as a fantasy owner.

One time, they had a leak, and they asked if we could store their heads in our apartment.

If you call yourself an ice skater, you want a cock in your ass.

I kinda just want to eat the meat.

I’m gonna go to the bathroom so I can fart.

You put the T and A in CTA, girl.

So his hobbies are threesomes and tap dancing?

That’s where my stalker first saw me and started following me.

It’s weird: Sometimes when you’re talking to another person, you forget there’s another person.

I masturbated in Matthew’s Sprite and now he’s crying like a baby.

That’s bullshit. I’m hardly that drunk at work anymore.

It’s true. Tom stole the gold like a dirty Irish leprechaun.

If I’m really gonna die, I’m definitely going on a killing spree before I kick.

Jesus, I love boobs so much.

Like, I could totally join the Aryan Nations.

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger