Friday, January 20, 2012

I fully endorse Mitt Romney as the 2012 GOP presidential candidate


No, you didn’t read wrong, and I’ll say it again:  I fully endorse Mitt Romney as the 2012 GOP presidential candidate. 

Disclaimer:  I am NOT endorsing Mitt Romney as the next PRESIDENT, I am endorsing him as the alternate presidential candidate to Barack Obama. 

Look – whether I like it or not as per the U.S. constitution there is going to be a presidential election this November, AND the country has to decide between two candidates.  Now, y’all know my unwavering support is behind our current president Barack Obama.  However, I have to face the off-chance that he could NOT be re-elected in November.  The American voter is a unique breed:  they’ll probably elect a Democrat-held house and senate in November, but vote Republican with regards to the presidential race.  Like I’ve said before – intelligence and rational is NOT a strong point in this country; cross, guns and  bible clutching reigns supreme…..

Therefore I have to make my peace with what the opposition has to offer – and my pick is Mitt Romney.  His stance on the issues of the economy, social issues and foreign matters is the most tolerable.  To me – he seems the most presidential and one with whom I think would best represent our country on international stage.  If my fellow Americans chose the GOP candidate over our current president in November I’d rather it be Mitt Romney than the parade of morons currently on tour in the southern states: 

Newt Gingrich is not acceptable – he brings too much baggage to the table with his many marriages, his skewed views on the economy, his stance on social issues, and his temper.  His political past has been a checkered one – he was basically fired as speaker of the house in the 90s.  His morals are very, VERY questionable.  He was fined $300,000 for 84 alleged ethic violations by the House Ethics Committee in the 90s – the first time ever in the history of the United States.  And based on recent comments he wants to turn the American labor force into a domestic help labor pool for the rich.  He’s all about the 1%. 

Rick Santorum is a sanctimonious religious zealot OBSESSED with gay sex more than the twink store clerk at Dorothy’s Dildos and More in San Francisco.  He may be the darling of the religious conservatives, but he does not bring confidence or rational ideas to the table.   He would probably consider that publicity whore Sarah Palin as his running mate.  The man is so uptight you could shove a piece of coal up his ass and get a diamond in return….

Ron Paul is a idealist whack-job whose libertarian views on taxes, government and foreign affairs may be too outside mainstream America’s thinking to be acceptable.  He also exploits racism to his advantage – I don’t care how much you protest about your affiliation with a newsletter you published in the past – if your name was on the damn thing then you are endorsing the content.  AND he raised his kids to think the same – his son Rand Paul, an elected official – famously said during his run for office that the Civil Rights Act of the 1960s should be repealed. 

So we’re left with Mitt Romney – and he’s not too bad.  I could live with myself if he was elected. 

But until the fat lady sings:  BARACH OBAMA – SECOND TERM!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger