Monday, June 23, 2008

A DIFFERENT TAKE ON GAY MARRIAGE

I was checking one of my favorite blog sites - Towleroad, a site with Homosexual Tendencies - when I came across this ditty posted on You Tube on one outcome that can occure due to the legalization of gay marriage in California.

I have no idea who these two are but the short video is absolutely hysterical and should be nominated for something! The producers/actors are creative young men Jeffrey Self and Cole Escola and they seem to be very creative with videos on current subjects. This clip is a skit on one scenario legalizing gay marriage can create and only goes to prove that relationships are between two persons and not only men and women.

Good job guys - you now have a fan!

Click to watch this really funny video:


And here is a previous video of them trying to get tickets to see 'Sex and the City' proving the lengths die-hard 'Sex...City' fans will go to when pushed. I mean, we waited FOUR DAMN YEARS FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!! Only true fans of 'Sex...City' will get the final 25 seconds of this one!

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger