Monday, June 2, 2008

LINKSYS WIRELESS ROUTERS SUCKSSSSSSSS.........!!!!

If I have to re-boot, re-connect and re-configure my Linksys WRT54G wireless router ONE-MORE-FREAKIN'-TIME it will be transmitting from the bottom of the bloody pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linksys, a division of Cisco, was once the industry leader, But based on my research on the current connectivity problems I've been having it seems that their quality control has been questionable lately. The common issue seems to be their router stops working after one year of service. A tactic to off-load newer models?

Has anyone else with a Linksys router been having problems also? Leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky you get that far with the damn thing......I cant actually get on to any site before the signal drops...... I am actually tempted to sail mine into the Sandy Gully the next time it is flooding.

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger