Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY TWO CENTS FOR TODAY

My fantasy Obama's cabinet selection:

Hillary Clinton - Secretary of State

John McCain - Secretary of Defense

Then again, I'm still waiting on my fantasy husband Paul Walker to show up......

**************************************************

If incumbent Alaska senator Ted Stephens really had any scruples or ethics he would have resigned his post, or at best, concede to Mark Begich when the elections were too close to call.

***************************************************

I know the failure of the Big Three in Detroit would spell disaster for millions of workers, but how else will those stupid automobile manufacturers learn to take their heads out of their asses and not build archaic gas guzzlers and expect to turn a profit?

As Ashton Kutcher said on 'Real Time with Bill Mahr': [sic] "If they want a bailout, they should go to the oil companies they have been in cahoots with...."

(I can't believe I just quoted Ashton Kutcher as a credible critic...!)

******************************************************

In case you weren't aware - Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson is a bumbling idiot who couldn't find his way out of a soiled deposit envelope with lights, a search party, and his hands off his balls.....

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger