Monday, November 17, 2008

NEW MISSION

As some may have noticed, I have not been making regular posts on my blog since the weekend after Super Tuesday. Although some may correctly attribute this to a lack of fevered subject matter now that the election has been won by the candidate backed by this blog site, the absence of new posts can also be attributed to the week I took off to debate what this blog site will now focus on from this point forward.

I am trying to discipline myself to posting some thoughts or other such written communique on a daily basis - no matter what. The subject will be varied - from serious issues such as the fight for gay marriage in California - to downright frivolity as to recorded size of snowflakes in the Westmont area during this winter season.

Therefore, check daily to see what's new and imagined in the fevered mind of this blogger.

The point is that this site will truly reflect the thoughts and comments of this blogger on a daily basis.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE Friday Treats will remain a weekly staple to my numerous female readers!!!

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger