Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HERO OF THE DAY: Democrat Congressman Barney Frank - (MA)

This entire bru-ha-ha over healthcare reform has drawn the kooks out of the darkest reaches of the caves of ignorance they dwell to appear - and state - unintelligent rhetoric at town hall meetings being held at various locations all over the nation.

And although the references to Hitler and Nazi policies by right wing fanatics, brainwashed Republican masses and wing-nut members of the extreme left wing LaRouchePAC is not a laughing matter, openly gay and Jewish Rep Barney Frank of the great state of Massachusetts decided enough was enough and retaliated by rebuking a brain-dead young woman when she asked him why he supported Nazi policies.

I must admit that I didn't really like his initial, "what planet do you most of your time on..." remark in the beginning of his comments, it was the ending statement that had me HOWLING in approval!!!

"Trying to have a conversation with you is like trying to argue with a dining table; I have NO interest in doing it...!"

Barney Frank - you're my hero for the day!!!!






No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger