Sunday, August 16, 2009

PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: The Windshield Wonder

Okay, normally I don't believe most of the things I see hawked in infomercials but this one appealed to me because of the amount of driving I do weekly.

I am always frustrated at how many times my windshield got foggy due to humidity, trapped moisture from food, etc. and kept an old towel in the car to awkwardly clean a foggy front windscreen during rainstorms...that also got cloudy on hot, sticky days.

So seeing an advert on TV that basically showed a microfiber cloth on a stick as the solution to these issues had me as skeptical as I was hopeful. However, the low, low introductory price of $10 was tempting so I went online to Google the product to check the cost to ship the item - and stumbled across the fact that it was also available at my local Walgreens store!

I hurried to the store to get 'The Windshield Wonder' along with a few other items, and hurried back home to eagerly try it out. To my delight - the thing ACTUALLY WORKED AS EASILY AS ADVERTISED!!! Giggling with glee I cleaned the inside of my front windshield, then the driver's window, the passenger window and the rear passenger window - ALL WHILE SITTING IN THE DRIVER SEAT!!

The only flaw I found is that the 'Wonder' didn't do the corners of the door windows very well - but that was a minor flaw in an otherwise handy item.

Check your local Walgreen store to get this handy item, or visit their website at https://www.buywindshieldwonder.com.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got Windshield Wonder and its saved me a ton of time and back ache. Love it!

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger