Sunday, October 11, 2009

PICTURE OF THE EXTRERIOR OF MY LOCAL CATHOLIC CHURCH..

Can you say "making a point"?

Where do I start - that "babies" are not aborted - fetuses are?

That abortion is a woman's choice and the church should focus more time on prevention rather than religious rhetoric?

That if these 3300 "babies" were born, how would we care for them? We already have too many children in the system unable to find homes, who are kicked out on the streets at the age of 18 with no support and no money to help them survive on their own?

That if the church backed gay adoption we might be able to take care of SOME of of the children stuck in the system?

Let's just say I had to use all my resolve NOT to drive my car all over those crosses........idiots.....

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger