Tuesday, August 5, 2008

JOHN McCAIN HAS PENIS ENVY

"WHAT?!" you cry in shock, "are you talking about, Adrian?!!"

No, no, no - I'm not referring to the appendage between most men's legs, I'm referring to all men's propensity to base or equate their performance on...well...the SIZE of the appendage between their legs.


(This is not going well....sigh...)

Let's try another approach - all men are driven by competition. (There - that's it!) And some competition is based on the SIZE of the outcome of said contest(s).

I think John McCain is envious of the LARGE crowds Barack Obama has been pulling in and is beginning to resent being THE SMALLER in the public eye (the gym locker room).

Maybe that's why he used Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton in those 'celebrity' spots - he could be trying to emasculate Obama by comparing him to blonde females.

And that spot called THE ONE - doesn't that conjure an image of a large singular object. No? (Okay, maybe it's just me.)


But can I not refer to this as POLITICAL PENIS ENVY?

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger