Thursday, September 18, 2008

COMING SOON - HISTORY AND COMPARISION OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY VERSUS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

And I promise it will be a 'fair and balanced' analysis - but I need to spend time on it to make a report that's accurate, concise and and interesting read.

MEANWHILE, just to clarify - I've made statements in the past saying I don't hate the Republican Party - just George W. Bush and his administration.


I need to change my stance - I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR because they endorse this fallacy of a campaign that is adding to their reputation of being an organization of greedy, untrustworthy bigots.

The blatant lies and mis-truths being spread by the McSame/Pale-in-Comparison ticket nauseates me NOT because they are trying to lie their way into the White House, but because they know better and are abusing their base's faith and trust in the party way to get there.

Sarah Pale-in-Comparison stands for EVERYTHING I loathe in a woman - loud, obnoxious, grating accent, lying without blinking, religious zealot, back-stabbing bitch, use-her-tits-for-advancement then accuse men of sexism....ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


(Thank God/Allah/Yahweh/Krishna/Buddha that I am surrounded by special, loving, strong, independent, no-nonsense women who although are pushy with me, do it for my own good; otherwise I'd be scarred for life and turn gay. Oh, wait........)


And John McSame's deer-in-the-headlights indifference of the lies being spread by his campaign and his running mate has made me lose all respect for him.


AND THEY (Republicans) WILL NOT OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT THEIR PARTY-BACKED ADMINISTRATION IS PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT FINANCIAL WOES OF WALL STREET.

"Oh yeah, we believe that a free market with minimum regulation is best", but when that same minimum regulated market - funded with the blood,sweat and tears of faithfull hard working Americans - is ruined by corporate greed due to poor administration and said implemented under-regulation that THEY pushed during their 15-odd years in control of Congress and the Senate, they are silent on the issue.


Assholes.

I hope they choke on their champagne and caviar while snorting coke as the male whore they hired is blowing them in one of their 5-plus multi-million dollar houses.

(And THIS is the guy that's going to write a 'fair and balanced' comparison of the RNC and the DNC?!)

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger