Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MY SECRET OBSESSION - "GREEK" ON ABC FAMILY

I caught this show one day while flipping through channels last year and was intrigued - because it featured a gay character in it's storyline. However, I am sooooo over that and have fallen in love with the cast, the storyline, EVERYTHING about this show!

Synopsis: "GREEK is tells the story of freshman Rusty who arrives at his sister's college and decides he no longer wants to be the boring geek from high school. Now he must deal with his sister, sorority girl Casey, who denies his existence, Evan, his sister's boyfriend who denied him a bid to his fraternity because he told Casey about his infidelity, Dale his uptight roommate who thinks Greeks are only about drinking and fornication, and Calvin and his new friend who is in Evan's fraternity and having trouble dealing with his homosexuality."

The show also stars Spencer Grammer, daughter of Emmy winning actor Kelsey Grammer.

Don't miss GREEK airing Monday nights on ABC Family - a NEW kind of family!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also obsessed with Greek its the best show ever. I never miss one episode. I read a great article about Greek at http://www.aircheese.com/article/abc-family-makes-greek-a-winner-online if youre a Greek fan like me you should visit the site.

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger