Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HOW BEAUTY CAN BE UGLY....

In a fit of insanity - tonight, after President Obama's speech to the nation on health care, I decided to check out what the morons on Faux Noise were saying. Just my luck - uber asshole Sean Hannity was on with his alleged 'Great American' panel.

I must say I was surprised to see former NFL hottie Jason Sehorn on the panel, and wondered what he was doing there.

After five minutes it was apparent - he was part of the far-right brainwashed Republican fanatics spouting un-substantiated discussion points and bashing ANYTHING positive that has happened since Obama's inauguration. I'm surprised he didn't slip and use the 'N' word in his talking points!

Suddenly, beauty turned to ugly. I don't care how hot a body you have, or how perfect your face may be - beauty really, really, REALLY comes from inside.....

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger