Sunday, July 26, 2009

PAUL KRUGMAN WAS REALLY ON HIS GAME TODAY!!!!

This morning as I watched my usual Sunday fare 'This Week with George Stephanopoulos' and listened to the points being made by this morning's panel - Donna Brazille, George Will, Adrianna Huffinton, David Brooks, and Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman - it was apparent that Paul Krugman had eaten all his Wheaties that morning!

I happen to admire Paul Krugman a lot; I think is insights ARE passionately but thoughtfully derived and sense that he firmly believes in the basic good of humankind, but sometimes when he appears on talk shows it seems to me that in his spirit of allowing other to airs their views he allows his vision get lost in the loud cacophony of the naysayers.

NOT TODAY!!! Paul was on FIRE this morning in defending his views and managed to be on par and even SILENCE his visionary nemesis George Will (in my mind at least), especially on the issue of whether President Obama is over-exposed or that his health care plan is sketchy, or even on the president's comment on the Gates arrest issue - Paul was succinct, to the point and always got the last word in on the subject being discussed.

So, to my pal Paul Krugman I have only one thing to say: you go boy!!!!!!! I'll have your back any day!!!!

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger