Sunday, July 27, 2008

AMC'S "MAD MEN" SEASON 2 PREM IERED TONIGHT...


...and I think it was well paced. It's been 14 month's since we last left the show, Kennedy has been in the White House for a while, and there has been a few changes in the office.

The show does NOT fall victim to it's success by starting off with a plot twist, or answering questions about last season's ending that left me stammering with surprise, nor did it fall victim to major or hokey plot development - it's maddeningly well paced, leaving the viewer thirsting for more.

I'm not sure I can wait until next Sunday to see the second episode - but I have no choice, do I?

Oh, and by the way BMW - brilliant move presenting this eagerly anticipated premiere exclusively with only a one-minute interruption to show BMW's progress over the past 40-odd years.

Here's quick look at the story behind this week's episode (ATTENTION: MAY CONTAIN SPOILER!):


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Tivo'd it, and watched it for the first time ever last night. To quote Larry David ... "eh" ... it was OK.

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger