Sunday, July 6, 2008

REMEMBER THIS HUNK FROM THE PAST?

This weekend I spent hunkered down in my room under the comforter with the curtains drawn and not wanting to face the world. The telly was constantly on ME-TV, a channel that shows only classic sitcoms and series from the 50s to the early 90s. During my bouts of wakefulness I caught a few of my favorites such as 'Eight Is Enough', 'One Day At A Time', 'Magnum P.I.', 'The Facts of Liffe', etc - I came across another oldie - 'Voyagers!" starring 80s hearthrob Jon Erik Hexum.

Remember him? He's the hunk with those smoldering eyes and impossible body that accidentally killed himself fooling around with a prop gun filled with blanks.
What a shame - he was sooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger