Friday, December 5, 2008

ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR....,NO WAIT, THE DECADE..., NO WAIT, THE ENTIRE U.S.HISTORY!!!!

"Forgive me Lord/Allah/Yahweh/Krishna/Buddha for I have sinned":

I am sorry to confess that in the past few weeks I began to feel a little sympathy towards the current incumbent president, believing that maybe he really meant well and just went about it in the wrong way.

WRONG!!!

Reality bitch-slapped me in the face this week to remind me that 'Dubya' is one evil self-righteous asshole who tried to force his (not-well-thought-out) agenda that based on religious doctrine and blind ignorant patriotism.

What did he do? In his final days as president (and I use that term loosely) he is going around and using interviews and speeches to try to re-write a positive spin on exactly what happened with regards to the invasion of Iraq and subsequent occupation, and is trying to pin the current economic mess on Bill Clinton, the Republican Party, ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.

I would swear on the Bible (if I believed in at least 70% of it) it was the position of being prone in the church pew that instigated the idea for 'Dubya' to fuck-over the American people with his un-informed religious and self righteous rhetoric, thereby ruining all that was good that the American people stood for.

So I nominate, and declare as the winner, George W. Bush as 'Asshole Emeritus' for all of the recorded history of the United States of America.

(January 20th can NOT come soon enough. )

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger