Friday, December 12, 2008

FAN LETTER TO RACHEL MADDOW OF 'THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW

Rachel, my darling,

Although I'm a gay man I am madly in love with you and your show: MARRY ME.

You present the days news in an entertaining but informative way that is intellectually pleasing. When your program is turned on in my apartment the IQ level raises significantly. Although the temptation is there to go extreme left or liberal you methodically disperse the day's events using a pragmatic and logical approach (are you part Vulcan?).

You also feature under-reported news in an extremely creative way that forces the viewer to watch to the end - comparable to a cliffhanger for a soap opera!

Your 'Lame Duck Watch' of the (pathetically inefficient) President Bush is funny - unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

MORE 'QUACK-A-TUDE'!!!

And finally (I couldn't resist, it's that damn extra-special gene I have): Girl, who ever does your makeup for the show is doing a bang-up job!! (three words) "You go girl!"

Love your show; love you, the marriage offer still stands.....if you're ever in Chicago let's do lunch or dinner.

I am,
A new and infatuated fan

THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW: WEEKDAYS AT 9 PM ON MSNBC

No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger