Sunday, December 14, 2008

THOSE DAMN DISNEY MOVIES....

Watched again on telly last night last year's hit Disney movie 'Enchanted' about a fairy-tale princess named Giselle (played by the multi-talented Amy Adams) who is transported to modern-day New York City and while trying to find her way back home to the enchanted forest discovers true love not as planned with her Prince Charming (played by cutie-patootie James Marsden), but with once-divorced single dad Robert (played by Patrick Dempsey). This is my favorite part of the movie when they dance to the song 'So Close' sung by Indiana hottie Jon McLaughlin.

I get soooo mushy when I hear this song...




And of course, a clip from my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE 'The Little Mermaid' that always, ALWAYS makes me cry at the end (damn malfunctioning estrogen gene), sung so beautifully by Disney songstress Jodi Benson......


No comments:

STATCOUNTER


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger